This is a super easy, 6-ingredient cold pasta salad recipe. Perfect for a BBQ, lunch or dinner, you name it. Let’s cook!
Serving Size – 8-10 servings
Cook Time – 20 minutes
- 1 16 oz bag of pasta (I use gluten free brown rice)
- 1.5 cup vegan mayo (I love vegenaise from Follow Your Heart)
- 1/4 purple onion
- 1/2 cup of pimentos
- 1.5 cup of sweet peas (If frozen, be sure to thaw beforehand, I use canned sweet peas)
- generous dash of smoked paprika
- dash of salt (to your taste)
- Boil your pasta (follow instructions on the bag). Once it’s ready be sure to rinse your pasta with cold water to cool it off. Set aside.
- Chop up the purple onion into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cooked pasta and all other ingredients. Mix it all up and taste test for more salt/smoked paprika.
- Be sure to store covered in fridge until ready to serve.