Alright, now this coconut truffle-like raw treat is one of the most satisfying sweet snacks I’ve ever eaten! It’s the perfect snack to grab from the freezer and has just the right amount of chocolate, coconut and pecans. Enjoy!
Coconut Bliss Balls
Serving Size – 10 truffles
Prep Time -15 minutes
Freeze Time – 30 minutes
- 9 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup of pecans
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 2 tsps cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 4 tsps coconut milk
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded coconut/coconut flakes
- Soak your dates in some warm water for about 5-10 min. Remove the pits if they come with them.
- In a food processor, add your mix ingredients: dates, 1/4 cup of pecans, cacao/cocoa powder, almond butter, dash of cinnamon & 4 tsps of coconut milk.
- Blend the mix. Will come out sticky but will be a bit “wet” when forming the bliss balls.
- Form small truffle balls and place them on a pan with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle your shredded coconut all over the bliss balls. Roll them around and make sure they get fully covered in coconut!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, warm up 1 cup of chocolate chips + 1 tbs of coconut oil for about 1 minute. Remove and mix so all the chips melt away.
- Drizzle each bliss ball now with chocolate and place them back in the pan with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and enjoy!