This is a super easy, quick side dish. Perfect for a bbq, a side dish for lunch or dinner, you name it. Normally you don’t find cranberries in a coleslaw but I think it adds the perfect touch of tang and sweetness. If you don’t like cranberries, take it out or swap it for something else like raisins, apple slices, whatever floats your fancy hehe Let’s cook!
Serving Size – 4-6 servings
Cook Time – 5-10 minutes
- 1 9 oz bag of chopped cabbage (purple, green or mixed)
- 1 cup vegan mayo (I love vegenaise from Follow Your Heart)
- 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or swap for fresh apple)
- dash of salt (to your taste)
- Add cabbage to a large mixing bowl.
- Add to your bowl the dried cranberries, lemon juice, mayo.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Sample to see if you’d like more salt to your taste.